Pages

Sunday, March 24, 2013

What I Wore Sunday, vol8

Linking up again with the ladies at Fine Linen and Purple. I got to go to evening Mass by myself, which is sometimes a nice treat. Ok, who am I kidding. The opportunity is always a nice treat. I sit way up front, hear all the prayers, respond to all the prayers and am able to enter in much more fully. Our chaplain gave the homily and it was beautiful. At one point, he spread open his arms like Jesus on the cross and said, "When Jesus hung there for three hours, he knew each one of our names. He knew each one of our names." And Fr. just paused and held his arms there and kept the silence for a few more moments. It gave me goosebumps and needless to say, after that, when it was time for the Consecration and later for communion, my heart was beyond moved. I prefer to go to church in the morning on Sundays, but after our busy day at the circus (so much fun), it was the perfect way to end the day.




rocking my first pair of color pop skinny jeans



this necklace was a Christmas gift and this was the first time I wore it.


isn't she too much? 

Oh and is that what it looks like? That area in my middle section that my shirt is clinging to? Why yes, yes it is :) I didn't know if this would be the week I spill the beans finally on the blog, but after looking at the pictures, I thought it was too obvious. We are expecting! I'm 13 weeks along and we are so very excited. Please keep me and baby in your prayers!

2 comments:

  1. Oooh! Congratulations, Megan! Prayers coming your way. God bless you! (that last picture is way too cute. L.O.V.E. it!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! And thank you for the prayers! :)

      Delete