Pages

Friday, March 22, 2013

Visit from Grandma

The shopping went well today, but I purposely left everything in the car because I didn't want to show the kids everything at once. Luke is working this weekend, so my brilliant plan is to gradually show them things over the weekend. Heck I might even drag it out over the next couple of weeks. They will enjoy the new things longer and then stay out of my hair! Here's hoping.

So instead, tonight I'm uploading a few pictures of my mom's visit with us this week and I thought I'd document what a great time we had!


My mother truly is amazing. For the Feast of St. Joseph she wanted to put on a nice St. Joseph's table for us and the team. It's a traditional meal honoring St. Joseph and we did it a few times growing up. She brought a statue, fake white flowers to represent purity, she brought with her homemade lentil soup, homemade bread, homemade spaghetti sauce and meatballs....she did so much prep at home! Then she also made pasta and fish. It was a feast. Oh and how could I forget the cake.


Hailey loves baking and she waited so patiently all day to have a piece!


Playing grocery shopping and making




This guy loves to bring you a book for you to read to him. 



In the meantime, Hailey was trying to build herself a slide. I think her baby doll ended up being more successful going down.

Everyone was sad to see Grandma go today, Hailey will be talking about her visit for a while around here!

No comments:

Post a Comment