Pages

Sunday, March 10, 2013

What I Wore Sunday, vol 6

One of these weeks, I'm going to do a proper photo shoot. Enough is enough of this, my sincere apologies.





This weekend we went to vigil mass, which was kind of a nice change of pace. The whole weekend was great in that sense. The weather was gorgeous, so Saturday after the kids naps we went to the park, then went right to mass. The sunshine must have really gotten to our heads because we suddenly both had to have burgers for dinner. They were amazing. Luke grilled them perfectly. 

Anyway, the reason we went to vigil was because this morning we were heading over to Baltimore to meet up with some friends for lunch. Casey got to see his godmother and only behaved for the 10 minutes he spent eating french fries and then for the time he was outside running around, throwing rocks with Hailey. Afterwards, we stopped in at a kids thrift store, maybe you've heard of it since it's a chain, Once Upon a Child. I was mostly looking for a toddler bed for Hailey, but sadly they only had two, neither of which I liked. Instead, we came away with Easter outfits for the little rascals and a swim trunks/swim shirt set for Casey that I am in love with. It looks totally brand new and was only $7. 

I don't know about you, but the halfway point of Lent is always when the going seems to get a little more rough for me. I know it is good though, and I pray for the grace to not let the opportunities to grow in holiness slip by me everyday, but to make the most of them. St. Therese once said, "The Lord gives us 1000 opportunities a day to become saints!" 

Holding you in prayer these last few weeks of Lent! :) Now, go take a look at the other holy women at Fine Linen and Purple

1 comment:

  1. "The Lord gives us 1000 opportunities a day to become saints!"

    Love that quote. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete