Pages

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Family haircuts!

None of this was planned per se, but all of us are sporting some brand new awesome haircuts. Luke and I got our haircut on Thursday, just ended up working out that way....we both had been wanting to go and Luke got home early on that day. He called up the place and they could take both of us right way. I sat with the kids in the car while he went first and then when it was my turn he took the kids down to the park.

Then today, it was Hailey and Casey's turn! Kind of impromptu but often that's just how it happens in our house. Daddy is free now, let's do this!















I didn't get any "after" pics of Hailey, but she is darn cute too. Everyone should be all set for a month or two! This sure wasn't on my list of things to do before the baby comes, haha, but hey it's pretty great all the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment