Pages

Sunday, April 14, 2013

What I Wore Sunday, vol 9

What I Wore Sunday linkup


Linking up again with the women over at Fine Linen and Purple. It's been a couple weeks due to our travels, so it's fun to be back linking up again! 

Here's what I wore to Mass today:




Me: Luke, can you take my picture? Ugh, there is no where good to stand in this house. And there's toys everywhere.
Luke: This is our life, hun.

Yes, yes it is. I laughed, grabbed the closest shopping cart and he snapped the pic. 

Nothing very exciting around here today, the kids were just ok at Mass, I made french toast for brunch which was a welcome change of pace from our ritual of pancakes and eggs. 

Later tonight we topped off this fine Sunday with getting custard at Rita's. Oh so good. 

Hope you enjoyed a beautiful Sunday as well! 

8 comments:

  1. Love the pants! And great job working with the space you have :) I have a Wall ha! (And occasionally the Outdoors)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! and yes I can't wait to take pictures outside again soon!

      Delete
  2. Love the shopping cart! And cute outfit :) God bless!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, thanks, you can always count on plenty of child accessories lying around.

      Delete
  3. The pants are great! I have got to get a pair of bright pants one of these days!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad I got them myself! They are super fun.

      Delete
  4. you are adorable. just stop. oh my gosh Megan, the cutest preggo I've ever seen in skinny colored denim, for real. I miss you so, so much! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are too kind. Hope you are having a fabulous day! JP is the cutest one year old EVER!

      Delete