Sunday, February 3, 2013

What I Wore Sunday

Here we are again! Linking up at Fine Linen and Purple...

This outfit brought to you entirely courtesy of Old Navy. Well, the shoes are Target, but still, that like never happens. And I know I bought the pants and jean jacket on the same day, 5 yrs ago, but not the shirt. Are wide leg pants even in anymore? I'm starting to wonder. 

ps: I love that Casey was giving me kisses, and that's why he's blurry. And I love that the photo of my grandparents (huge life role models to me), and St. Gianna Molla are behind me. 

This necklace was my mom's and it's not an heirloom or anything, but I like it. And need to wear it more. This might have been the second time I've worn it, ever.

Today we went to 4pm Mass on campus, which was an added time today for the Superbowl. Since we are in Raven country, our chaplain was doing his best to accommodate. The kids were unusually good. We sat in a pew for 96% of Mass, and the other 4% was when Luke took Casey to the back for like 15min around communion time. Hardly a major interference. This never happens. We were also relatively on time for Mass. AND on the way out I met our neighbor! A sweet gal, who is a junior and lives a few doors down from us with a few other students and we had never met them. She was so sweet, we had such a nice chat, 

Anyway, then we headed over to the seminary for the game/party. Our goal was to leave at halftime and surprisingly the kids lasted! Casey would clap along with everyone else and Hailey kept asking "Barney? Why? (Super Why), ChooChoo (Thomas), King Cole?" Over and over and over again. I tried unsuccessfully to explain to her that it was everyone else's turn to watch football. Finally, I checked my phone to see how good my signal was inside (sometimes it's goofy on the mount) and I was able to open my netflix app and get Barney up and going. Her delight was off the charts. 

Hope you all had a lovely Sunday! Go check out more of the pretty ladies and get inspired by their modest Sunday attire! 


  1. Love your outfit! I went to Old Navy yesterday wearing entirely Old Navy. :)

  2. You look great. I love Old Navy! They have some of the best prints. So sweet.

  3. You look awesome! I love your earrings! :-)

  4. cute!! I have the same shirt and it's one of my favorites!

  5. Megs! So good to see you on here! I didn't know you had a blog until a little while ago. You have such a lovely family - how fast time goes...right? AND, this outfit here, beautiful. You always had great style.

    Much love to you!

  6. I love this whole outfit!

    The jean jacket! Yes, this how to do it.

    The pretty brown floral shirt? I love it.

    The necklace? It just glows!

    And the pants are exactly what you need with the jean jacket. If I didn't delete my pinterest account, I would pin this.

    And your earrings rock, too.