Pages

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Halloween

For Halloween, Casey was Tiger. He doesn't even know who Tiger is, but it was a super cheap costume at a kids consignment sale. He hates to wear a hood or hat of any kind so I was kind of expecting him to just rip it off immediately. He didn't! He never touched it once! I was so surprised! Hailey and I have been talking about Halloween and dressing up for weeks, and there is a Barney Halloween episode they have been watching on Netflix too, so maybe he knew this was just what you do, and this is special. He certainly acted like it! He even wanted to put it back on the next day!


Hailey was Tinker Bell. Again, she doesn't know who that is, but it didn't matter. To her, she was a princess.



How perfect was this?? To have Tiger and Winnie the Pooh! I was so mad I didn't get a picture of them together. 

Hailey would not get out of the car without baby. She was a princess too.
not actually as forlorn as he looks. He walked up and down the street like he's been trick or treating for decades. Instead of this really being his first time. 





The town of Emmitsburg does trick or treating from 5-7pm on Main Street. All the businesses and home owners sit out on their front steps and give out candy. We saw a lot of people we know and the kids had so much fun. We only were there for about 45min, and they didn't get that much candy which is a good thing! They came home and Luke told them, "you can't eat anymore! Go sit and dump it all out and just inspect it." I didn't know if he was serious or what he expected, but they did just that! haha, just like we used to do. I mean, all kids do that, but my three and almost two year old kids sitting there inspecting their candy just made me laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment