Pages

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Hailey Shines


She doesn't qualify! And that's a good thing!!! Hailey had her speech evaluation yesterday and she passed with flying colors! She no long qualifies for speech therapy! I am so happy and proud of her!

She also had her first swim class yesterday afternoon and her performance left me wondering if this is going to bore her! She did NOT want to do what the rest of the class was doing, she just wanted to swim, jump off the side, do all the stuff she is used to doing! She is the only one who could swim by herself with a bubble on her back. But I do think it's going to be good because she does need to get better at using her arms to paddle. I think they could come up with something better than "reach and sweep" though.

Getting used to the slightly cold water
trying to push my hands off her

practicing kicking!

not wanting to float and look at the ceiling.


She was so so happy to just be swimming. She was definitely in her element. Poor Casey, I didn't want him there, but the timing of things worked out as such today that I ended up meeting Luke on campus and he and Casey just hung out till the class was done. Which meant he could snap these pictures! I'm so glad he did, but Casey did NOT understand why he couldn't go in the pool too. What a sweetie. His turn will come and I'm already thinking that we need to go sometime during open swim times and just let them have fun. This preggo mama will find any excuse imaginable to be in a pool this summer, I can promise you that! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment