Pages

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Hailey and Heirloom earrings

Ok, so that's probably an exaggeration. Heirloom implies worth a lot right? But what if it's worth a lot in sentimental value? That factors in too right? Anyway, I've had these earrings laying around forever. 


They are clip on, or rather, you screw them on (totally crazy and cool) and my Grandma gave them to me years ago. They are from one of my great great aunt's jewelry boxes. I have had the intention ever since she gave them to me, (I was seriously probably like 16), of taking them to a jeweler and having them made into actual earrings. They are s pretty and I thought they would be precious stud earrings. 

Well, I'm SO glad I didn't. 

She doesn't like being the center of attention and was being all goofy, self conscious and cute :)







They have found a new owner, and I think Hailey's Great Great Great Aunt would be pleased.

No comments:

Post a Comment