Pages

Thursday, January 16, 2014

December 17th

I can't believe how long it has been since I last blogged. No, I take that back. I can believe it. But! Time to catch up! I'll try to keep this as non-boring as I can, but you can't fault me for documenting for the sake of remembering these very precious times with our little family. 

Back when we got that first lovely snowfall in December, Luke took the kids out to build a snowman. It was cold and kind of lightly raining (yuck) but they loved it and were out there for over an hour. 

Letting Daddy do all the work, or course.

Packing down the base.

There he is! All done!



They were so sad when he melted just a few days later, and are eagerly waiting the next snow fall! Not sure if we will get it here.....we will see!

No comments:

Post a Comment