Pages

Monday, June 10, 2013

Sunday Best and WIWS

Linking up double time today for Sunday fashion with Fine Linen and Purple and Camp Patton! Ok, lets get the picture portion over with shall we....

I hate this bathroom. I hate taking pictures in this bathroom. But look at the 24 week old baby :)


this ensemble gets 5 stars for comfort. Love.

close up of I don't know what.

trying to get a pic with not yellowish green lighting....and nope.

Because you could't see them in the above pics...I'm kind of obsessed with my new wedges.


Wow, sorry about those awful pictures. I could tell you about my Mass experience solo with the kids, but let's just skip to their grades. (*groan*)

Hailey: C. Neither plus or minus, just C. She wanted to sit on my lap in the cry room the whole time. Why? I have no idea. Um, probably because Casey was teething and miserable and wanted to sit on my lap, therefore she had to as well. At one point I was trying to hold both of them (excuse me, all three of them, let's not forget little baby brother taking up more and more room on Mommy's lap), and it was all causing this mama to sweat intensely. Oh yeah, no AC, closed door in cry room, it's like 8 by 5 feet in size, eight people in there....stale air, I kept checking Casey because I swore I smelled a bomb....it was all sorts of bad.  She did ask, "I eat JeeJeesus too?" right before we went up for Communion and I kind of softened then. Maybe I should give the girl a C+.

Casey: B. Whined, cried, wanted to be held the whole time. But he's teething and looked at books nicely for 5 min.

Looking forward to next Sunday with Daddy! Home in time for Father's Day. Maybe I'll send him to Mass by himself with the kids to allow him to celebrate fatherhood. I'm kidding, I'm not that cruel, but boy am I counting down the days! 5 down, 4 to go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment